It may seem silly, but most households argue over toothpaste tubes. Some people squeeze the tube from the center while others squeeze from the edge. More so, most households complain about hygiene and toothpaste usage especially when some smear toothpaste in the cap.
Life is, however, easier with a toothpaste dispenser. Instead of squeezing the tube, the automatic toothpaste dispenser works by pressing a button at the top. It saves households from such arguments since people don’t have even to open the cap.
How to choose a toothpaste dispenser
Although all toothpaste dispensers minimize paste wastage, various dispensers work differently. Hence, as you buy toothpaste dispensers, lookout for specific aspects. Here is a guide to help you out:
- First, consider how the dispenser works. A hands-free toothpaste dispenser would be an excellent choice since such tooth dispensers make sure your hands stay clean. The toothpaste tube also remains hygienic, and you can dispense the right amount of toothpaste.
- Consider how the toothpaste dispenser shields the tube from contamination with any of the common germs in the bathroom.
- Choose a quality toothpaste dispenser. Lower quality toothpaste dispensers keep the tubes open, causing a thick lump of toothpaste at the dispensing point. A quality auto toothpaste dispenser makes sure that all the toothpaste in the tube squeezes out.
- Where will you stick your toothpaste wall dispenser? You could stick it on the bathroom wall, but there are other automatic toothpaste dispensers with a cover that just slides over the entire gadget. Such automatic toothbrush dispensers ensure that the toothpaste tube is hidden.
- If you choose a toothpaste wall dispenser, consider your bathroom’s décor. Choose a toothpaste holder that sticks to the glass, ceramic or metal on your wall.
- There are electric toothpaste dispensers, battery-powered toothpaste dispensers and press to paste toothpaste dispensers. As you choose, pick a dispenser that has a toothbrush holder.
- The best dispenser works with all types of toothpaste including gel toothpaste provided they are in the usual tube sizes.
Better Living Euro Series TRIO 3
Due to its curved shape, the dispenser has a luxurious look. It is very stylish, and besides serving as a toothpaste dispenser, it will definitely add life to your bathroom. It is easy to install, and you can easily replace the tube or refill toothpaste.
If you often waste toothpaste by squeezing the toothpaste tube too hard, this dispenser would be an excellent choice because you just squeeze the right amount. Instead of exposed toothpaste tubes in the bathroom, it is an adequate fix. More so, it is more hygienic since the toothpaste is not exposed to the germs in the bathroom.
You don’t need electricity or batteries. You only need to press and place your toothbrush at the dispensing point. The automatic toothpaste dispenser will save you a lot of time because it is hassle free and you don’t have to spend time squeezing your toothpaste tube.
Ecoco Wall Mounted Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser
Okay, so this is a review of the automatic toothpaste dispenser. Ecoco, so I bought this about two weeks ago.
The Dispenser is made of ABS plastic and wheat straw material. That’s why it is safer and more durable. For this Dispenser, the attractive design draws attention very quickly.
Vacuum technology added in the Dispenser, that’s why it prevents wastage of toothpaste. Even pump out the last drop of toothpaste. It is compatible with any toothpaste.
Without making a mess, Ecoco automatic toothpaste dispenser accurately delivers toothpaste for everyone. It’s suitable for adults and children. Superb bathroom accessories to stay away from hodgepodge and bacteria.
Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser is wall mounted. For setting purpose inbox, you will get 3M adhesion stickers. So wall wouldn’t be damaged for wall mounted.
Before buying any toothpaste dispenser, you can check it. It’s an affordable and top-notch quality automatic toothpaste dispenser.
Wikor Toothbrush Holder Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser
The Wikor Toothbrush holder automatic toothpaste dispenser can hold up to five toothbrushes, and it can fit most of the conventional toothpaste tubes. It easily sticks on metal, glass and ceramics. Besides it suitability for family use, it is stylish. It is convenient since you don’t have to squeeze the toothpaste tube and it is hygienic because it protects toothbrushes from dust and other contaminants in the air.
Although it comes with an adhesive strip, you can mount it with a nail which makes refilling easier because you can quickly remove the fixture. Also, it makes sure that stinky toothbrush water doesn’t collect at the bottom, to contaminate the toothbrushes.
It does not take much space, and your toothbrushes can air dry. It is a favorite buy since besides efficiency, it serves as décor, for your bathroom.
Wikit 015 Squeezer Kit Wall Mounted Automatic Toothpaste Dispenser
The auto toothpaste dispenser functions with a vacuum pump. Insert the toothpaste nozzle into the pump and press the trigger; for the vacuum pump to extract toothpaste on the toothbrush. The fixture comes in two pieces, a toothbrush holder and a toothpaste dispenser.
It can hold up to five toothbrushes and has a dust shield that you can flip down to cover the toothbrush heads, protecting them from dust. It is efficient since you don’t have to handle the toothpaste tube. You only need to press, and the dispenser extracts a normal amount of toothpaste on your toothbrush.
The pump can hold some residue toothpaste, but this shouldn’t be a worry. You can easily remove the trigger gadget and the pump, for cleaning. The paste holder is easy to use, and it firmly sticks to the wall. It does not also take much space.
I would recommend the Wikit 015 Squeezer Kit Wall Mounted 5 Toothbrush Holder due to its hygiene. It is made of Eco-friendly silicone, which is harmless to toothpaste tubes. It comes with a dust proof, antibacterial and easy to clean toothbrush holder.
Besides the 3M double sided adhesive tapes, it also comes with screws which you could use for mounting. It is a convenient automatic toothpaste holder that pumps out every drop of toothpaste. You don’t even need batteries and you can get on Amazon for $10 and below with free shipping. I don’t think the deal could get any better.
Your opinion on the best toothpaste holder depends on why want one. If you want to get rid of messes, a toothpaste dispenser with a trigger dispenser would be the best choice. If you wish to minimize wastage, you could go for a squeeze toothpaste dispenser.
In case you want to cut the risk for illness from one person to the next, you can buy a dispenser that has a button since toothbrushes don’t touch. However, regardless of your choice, consider how strongly the dispenser sticks on the wall and whether it is easy to clean.