Research has shown that children learn faster when you teach them in a fun way. What better fun way is there than toys? Educational toys. This kind of toy not just provides a way for your kids to release extra energy but also helps develop their imagination and creativity, as well as some necessary skills. This is precisely what a flower garden building toy does. It also grows a love for nature in your kids.
Imagine not having to drive down to the park or having to own and manage an actual garden, and yet your kids get to experience what it’s like to manage a garden and understand the different parts of a flower. They can build and manage their own garden right there in the living room or in your yard. Wouldn’t it be cool? This is why you need the best flower garden building toy.
What is the flower garden building toy?
A flower garden building toy is an educational tool that is easy for your kids to pack along wherever they want to play, indoors or outdoors. They are designed to be fun and easy while guaranteeing your kids’ safety as they are made with non-toxic plastics with soft edges that are safe for their hands.
They come in lots of colors and forms that allow your kids to connect different parts of a flower or plant, and match different colors, thereby developing their color recognition. Parents aren’t left out of the benefits of this amazing toy. It fosters parent-child interaction and allows you to bond with your kids.
Why flower garden toy is so important for the baby?
A child can start benefiting from educational toys as early as a month old. At that age and stage of early development, they rely more on their sense of sight and touch. Their mind is widening by just looking at their surroundings. That’s why it’s important at that age to begin exposing them to activities that would stimulate their senses.
If you introduce your children very early to a flower garden building set, you’re exposing them early to a variety of shapes and colors. As they grow, it would be easier for them to identify the different parts of a flower and understand their roles in a flower, and who knows? Your child might grow up to have a green thumb.
In selecting the right one, you will have to focus on the quality, features, and price. You should note that there are many products out there and sometimes the most expensive one doesn’t translate to being the best. In this article, we will rеvіеw 5 best flower garden building toy available for purchase that will helpуоu in choosing rightly.
5 best flower garden building toy
Biranco flower garden building toys
This pretends gardening set is not just entertaining; it is also educational. It makes for an awesome gift for kids to learn all about nature, colors, and the parts of a plant. It is recommended for kids from 3 years and up. It can also be used for decoration in the house and to decorate cakes. It comes with a clear big light blue storage box with a carrying handle containing 120 pieces, a booklet, and an extra gift, a cute little horse.
Biranco flower garden building toys are free of PVC or external paints or coatings. They are also free of BPA and Phthalates that are usually used to increase the flexibility and durability of plastics but are toxic.
Because there are so many pieces, they can be stackedinto different colored pieces to build a bouquet toy with different color patterns, teaching your kids how to mix colors, enhancing their sense of beauty.
- Made with ABS plastic that is safe and easily recycled.
- Easy to clean.
- This amazing brightly colored of 120 pieces-set includes 8 dark green base, 42 spring greens stems and leaf pieces, 67 pink, yellow, purple flower pieces, and comes with 3 small flowerpots.
- It comes with a storage box that has a handle, which makes cleanup easy and packing hassle-free.
- It comes in a plastic storage box with a convenient carry handle.
- Countless floral arrangements.
- Comes with a gift (a plastic horse)
- No cons. worth the price.
LEGO Friends Olivia’s Flower Garden 41425 Building Toys
Here is a colorful playset that helps grow imaginations and creative thinking. It allows kids to create a story, embark on a plant hunt using the garden accessories that come with the set, help Olivia on her plant-carrying scooter and her cool robot helper, Zobo.
This toy is pretty nice because it teaches your kids all about friendship, teamwork, and support as they role-play alone or with friends acting as Olivia and her helper, Zobo. It also allows them to show care by bringing back the flowers discovered in their plant hunt to the mini greenhouse using the plant-carrying scooter and then tending to those flowers, build a bouquet toy in the greenhouse.
This flower garden building toy is versatile and can be mixed and matched with other LEGO sets, and can be bought for both boys and girls from 6 years and up.
- This brick-built flower garden comes with a vehicle, two buildable figures (Olivia and Zobo), a farmer robot figure, a cute hamster figure, a plant-collecting toy vehicle, and a mini greenhouse.
- This building kit is fast and easy to construct. It comprises 92 pieces that are easy to connect and play with.
- This set can be easily placed into a backpack to take anywhere to play.
- Play set helps grow imagination and creative thinking.
- It comes with step-by-step instructions allowing kids to build on their own.
- The pieces are so tiny and easy to lose.
- It can cause pain if you step on them while walking barefoot.
- Not for children under 3 years (choking hazard)
LEGO Duplo Town Farm Animals 10870 Building Blocks
Do you want more farm animals in the playset? If yes, then LEGO Duplo town farm animals building blocks are the right choice for you. It teaches kids how to identify various farm animals and look after the little farm animals that come in the set; a chicken, a calf, a piglet, and a cat.
They would learn the functions of a coop,and learn how to care for the animals and feed them using the water bucket and trough.This set can be used with some other LEGO sets. The piglet and calf have stud connectors that other LEGO characters can sit on.
It encourages kids to role-play, create stories using the farm animals and other accessories.Kids love farm animals and LEGO, so this would be interesting and exciting for them. They are safe and easy to play with as they are not so small.
- Safe and easy for small hands.
- This farm toy includes 4 farm animal figures.
- There is also a coop, a flower, bucket, feeding trough, and a water bucket.
- It contains 16 pieces that are easy to connect and safe to play with.
- Very nice for toddlers. Easy to hold and play with.
- This play set has more of farm animals, and it’s a great toy for kids that love animals.
- The farm animals are big and beautiful, and can also be used to decorate cakes.
- It’s a small set. 16 pieces.
- A bit pricey.
ROBOTIME DIY Dollhouse and Mini Greenhouse with LED
This kit is very detailed. Very suitable for anyone who likes creativity.Even adults. (The) Manufacturer recommended age is from 14 years and up.
The DIY dollhouse requires you to assemble everything by yourself. But don’t worry; it comes with a step-by-step instruction manual with detailed illustrations. It would involve a lot of gluing and tweezing, and it will take approximately 20 hours to finish. But it is worth it. It is really enjoyable, and you will be pleased with the final result.
The kit comes with the following things: All furniture and accessories, as shown in the instruction manual, LED lights pigment, glue, brush, tweezers, and some other little tools. It might look like it’s made of glass, but that’s just a stiff yet malleable clear plastic. The lighting requires 2 pcs CR 2032 3V Batteries.
- It is made of a safe, non-Toxic, and high-quality material.
- The instructions that come in the kit are filled with detailed illustration and picture that makes it easy to follow and construct.
- The mini house is exquisite and made from eco-friendly material
- The dollhouse comes with LED light to brighten your mini greenhouse. It’s more beautiful when the light is turned on.
- Instructions are very easy to understand.
- Educational toy.
- Stress reliever for adults.
- It has turned into a wonderful hobby for adults to work on.
- The lighting requires 2 batteries, but there is no battery in the package.
- It can take hours to construct
PLAYMOBIL Fairy Garden Play Box
This play box is perfect for kids, especially girls who love fairies and believe in fairytales. Perfect for playing indoors and outdoors, as you can pack all the pieces and keep inside the portable box that comes with this set and conveniently carry as the top of the box can be folded into a handle.
There is a chair, lutes, unicorn, leaf, wand, flower tables, and other accessories in the box, including an adult and child fairy. It is highly recommended for kids within the ages of 4 and 10. It encourages children to explore and learn while still having fun.
- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Includes so many accessories in the box that your kids will love playing with.
- The figures are flexible and durable, their heads can be turned, and they can be bent to also sit.
- Number of Pieces: 52.
- Very easy to put together with great instructions.
- A great hit for kids into fairies and musical instruments.
- Soft or bent edges to protect your kids’ hands.
- Some of the accessories are made with paper and stickers that would deteriorate in water.
- It is no longer in production, but limited quantities are still available for purchase.
Flower Garden Building Toy Buyer Guide
Buying the best flower garden building toy should be easier now with all the information that has been placed at your disposal. We have narrowed down your options with this review, so you should conѕіdеrthеѕе products when you decide to buy one for your kids. But before you make your final decision, you should put these factors into consideration.
It is not usually the most expensive flower garden building toy that is the best in the market. There are great products that do not cost much and still offers amazing features and good quality.
A good flower garden building set will be made with non-toxic and harmless plastic (PP plastic or ABS plastic) that are easy to clean, free of PVC or paint, are recyclable, phthalate-free, and do not give a funny taste in the mouth. Plastic toys are much more durable and can cause little or no damage.
Easy to use:
Matching the right toy at the right age is very important. It would help if you considered the recommended age for the product and that of your child. Are the toys age-appropriate? You don’t want to end up with a product they will find boring either because it’s too easy or too complicated. Toys that are too easy would prevent your children from using their imagination. Children generally enjoy playing with toys that are just right for them.
You must note if there is an instruction booklet or manual packaged in the toy kit or pack before buying them. Sometimes, these booklets come with illustrations of how things should be assembled or connected.
Frequently asked questions
Buying a flower garden building toy might be just what you need to bond or improve your relationship with your kid. These toys would be suitable as gifts for your kids, grandkids, and any little kid in the family or around you. You can get them for special occasions such as birthdays, Christmas, Easter, Children’s day, etc. Or just as a fun toy to play at home and learn instead of watching the TV. This article will help you select the best that suits your budget and look out for your preferred features.